The bridging student must meet the following conditions:
- Success in secondary school certificate or equivalent
- Success in the subjects eligible for admission to the relevant bachelor program
- The above conditions are met in the secondary certificate, the same index number and the same date
- The bridging must be from the diploma program to the corresponding bachelor’s degree program in the specialization
- The two-year diploma program holders shall be admitted at the second level of the bachelor’s program and the 3-year diploma program holders shall be admitted at the third level of the bachelor’s program as a maximum
- Diploma holders with a grade of excellence or first class may be admitted for bridging after one year of graduation
- Diploma holders with a very good grade or a second class, section one may be admitted after at least two years after obtaining the qualification in their fields of specialization.